Monday, April 4, 2016

2016 = 20 Blue Jays Games @ Rogers Centre

Having recently moved to the GTA, I have a much better opportunity to get to Toronto Blue Jays' home games this coming year.  Usually, I get to about 6-10 per season, but my goal this year is 20.

For those 20 games, I'm looking to sit in 20 different seats and occupy all seating "price points" (save for the In-The-Game seats) during the process.

Of the 5 teams I haven't yet seen in person, I can cross three off of that list this year -- Arizona, LA Dodgers, and Seattle (Cincinnati & Milwaukee are the other two).

My current schedule is posted below.  Feel free to follow along here, or my Twitter/Instagram feeds (@markyolkowski) for updates.

Bold = Teams I have not yet seen in person

Currently Scheduled Games
Tuesday, April 12th - NY Yankees 3, Toronto 2
Saturday, April 23rd - Toronto 9, Oakland 3
Tuesday, April 26th - Chicago White Sox 10, Toronto 1
Friday, May 6th - Toronto 5, LA Dodgers 2
Wednesday, May 18th - Tampa Bay 6, Toronto 3
Wednesday, June 1st - Toronto 7, NY Yankees 0
Tuesday, June 14th - Toronto 11, Philadelphia 3
Wednesday, June 22nd - Toronto 5, Arizona 2
Thursday, June 30th - Cleveland 4, Toronto 1
Thursday, July 7th - Toronto 5, Detroit 4
Saturday, July 9th - Detroit 3, Toronto 2
July 22nd-24th - vs. Seattle Mariners (Game TBD)
Monday, July 25th - vs. San Diego Padres
Wednesday, July 27th - vs. San Diego Padres
Monday, August 8th - vs. Tampa Bay Rays
Sunday, August 14th - vs. Houston Astros
Friday, September 9th - vs. Boston Red Sox
Friday, August 26th - vs. Minnesota Twins
Tuesday, September 13th - vs. Tampa Bay Rays
Wednesday, September 28th - vs. Baltimore Orioles

No comments:

Post a Comment